- Watch where you walk. Use sidewalks, driveways, and paths. Cross the street at the corner or on a crosswalk.
- Carry a cell phone, if possible.
- Make sure kids are visible. Put a light or reflective tape on their costumes and have them carry a glow stick or flashlight.
- Feed kids first. To keep kids from hitting the candy before they get home, give them a snack or dinner beforehand.
- Don't lose the dog. If you bring along the family pet, use a leash and collar with ID.
- Drive extra carefully. If you drive, stay super alert and go extra slow through neighborhoods.
- Have ground rules. If your child is old enough to go trick-or-treating without you, agree on the route and make sure it only goes through familiar neighborhoods.
- Go over stranger dangers. Remind kids they must never get into a stranger's car. Tell them to scream loudly and run if someone stops and asks for help or offers them candy.
- Don't forget to have fun. Hey, it's Halloween–how great is that!
When you're ready to upgrade, downsize, or buy your first home, we can help with the financing. We can also answer questions about refinancing your current home, or funding home improvements. Please call or email us any time about today's opportunities. We're always here for you.... Have a great month!
When you're ready to upgrade, downsize, or buy your first home, we can help with the financing. We can also answer questions about refinancing your current home, or funding home improvements.
Provided by Veritas Funding:
Senior Mortgage Consultant NMLS# 442493