Here are some questions to ask the next time you are looking to hire an agent:
1. Do you hold a real estate sales or broker’s license? Are you a licensed realtor? Yes, agents are required by law to have a license so if your agent doesn’t...move on.
2. Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors? Agents are required to take continuing education classes to keep up with the latest market trends and procedures.
3. What is your marketing plan for my home? How many websites will include information about my home? Where will you look for buyers?
4. How many sales did you complete last year?
5. Will you provide me with regular feedback and updates about potential buyers?
Also, ask for references. Can the agent give you a list of previous clients that you can follow up with. For a full list of questions to ask, check out the REALTOR website
What are some questions you would add to the list? What are some things you wish you had asked?