Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Salt Lake Home Sells, Thank You Tallen Meek for Your Business!




Congratulations to Tallen Meek on his purchase of a quaint home with cottage house in Salt Lake City!

“Rodger found me the perfect little starter home that will turn into a great rental property for me 3-5 years down the road. He worked hard to find the perfect home for me and understood the urgency in which it was needed. I would absolutely use Rodger again and will refer him to my friends and family. He was quick to get back to me, had my best interests in mind, and made sure the deal happened. I cannot thank him enough for his due diligence. He is truly a great agent.”

Committed to finding your family a place to call home! Give me a call today at 801-529-2668 and let me help you find your dream home. Search all homes for sale at Utah House Doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment